- +Are you a college student who is passionate about the fashion business?
- +Are you interested in jump-starting your fashion business career by gaining insight into the variety of business professions within the industry?
- +Are you interning in a fashion or business capacity in New York City this summer?
- +Would you like to get expert advice on breaking into the industry?
If so, spend a weekend this summer at Parsons The New School for Design and take part in our (FREE!) fashion industry education and networking program, where you’ll meet industry leaders and other ambitious young professionals.
Established by the NYCEDC and Parsons The New School for Design, the weekend-long event will include networking opportunities with fashion industry executives as well as a dynamic forum for learning from young professionals who themselves work in myriad aspects of the fashion industry. The event will culminate in a keynote address illustrating the potential for brand growth through powerhouse business and design relationships.
- + Backstage Pass: Panel Discussion with Fashion Professionals
- + Casual Friday Social
- + Ready-To-Work: Networking Breakfast
- + A Tailored Approach: Career Services Breakout Sessions
- + Chris Benz: Building a Modern Fashion Empire
Check back in 2013 to apply!